The INTEURO Integration Program is one of the six key activities of the INTEURO.INFO Good Neighbourhood Map created within the framework of the Association Integration Europe-East project entitled "Świętokrzyskie - good neighborhood for the integration of foreigners" co-financed by the National Program of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund "Safe Harbor".
The INTEURO Integration program are a free 7-day integration courses with intensive learning of the Polish language, which will be organized in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship in 2021 and 2022.
320 people - foreigners (citizens from outside the EU) will take part in courses rich in numerous trips around the region, integration workshops and meetings with the inhabitants of the Świętokrzyskie region. During the courses, Polish language lessons in the field will be organized under the slogan "POLAND: Europe in practice", conducted by experienced educators.
The organization of the courses is aimed at increasing the participation of foreigners in the socio-cultural life of the Świętokrzyskie region (the final shape of the activities will be adapted to the conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic).
REGISTRATION FOR COURSES IS ON!
We invite you to contact the Association of foreigners interested in participating in free integration courses.
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and as part of additional duty hours from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (selected days).
The Information Point for Foreigners is located in the center of Kielce at Sienkiewicza 78A Street (2nd floor)
We answer your questions in Polish, Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Indicative program of the integration course
Duration: 7 days
Place: Kielce and the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
Accommodation: provided by the organizer (hostels or student dormitories in Kielce)
Meals: provided by the organizer
Insurance for the duration of the course: provided by the organizer
Care and translation (languages: Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, English): provided by the organizer
We work in groups of 15 - 20 people.
The program includes:
- 30 lessons of Polish (including field work - practical Polish;
- immigration counseling at the Information Point for Foreigners in Kielce;
- consultations with a lawyer and psychologist;
- cultural, historical and theater workshops;
- workshops in museums and meetings in non-governmental organizations;
- travels around the Świętokrzyskie region - visiting monuments of Polish culture and the Świętokrzyskie Mountains;
- meetings with the local community;
- meetings in Polish schools and universities;
- participation in occasional cultural events (e.g. Kielce Festival, etc.);
- and many other activities.
- the program of each course is adapted to the needs of a given group and the currently applicable restrictions related to Covid-19;
- foreigners already residing in Kielce or the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship can take part in local integration courses (without accommodation);
- the organizer does not cover the costs of travel to Kielce and return home for course participants.
Project "Świętokrzyskie - good neighborhood for integration of foreigners" co-financed by the National Program of The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund "Safe harbor"